Sunday, January 5, 2014

Did you review all of the discovery, including the police report with your New Jersey DWI attorney?


Last month I was in a Municipal Court in Camden County, New Jersey, representing a Doctor who received a traffic ticket.  (I got the ticket thrown out!)

While my client and I waited to appear before the Judge, I watched another lawyer allow a client to enter a guilty plea to DWI charge that was not even two months old.  I have never received all discovery on behalf of a client in a New Jersey DWI case in 60 days!  Never!  Ever!

Would I tell a client to enter a guilty plea under these circumstances?  Never!  Ever!

Fight your New Jersey DWI charge!  Retain an experienced DWI Defense Attorney today that will fight for you!

E-mail me today at basneresq@me.com for a free initial case evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment