Wednesday, February 26, 2014

When did your New Jersey DWI defense attorney last get a case dismissed?

I am proud to announce that today I got another New Jersey DWI case dismissed.

How?  Good lawyering.

The State failed to turn over certain evidence; I filed a motion to compel the evidence.

The Judge ordered that the evidence be produced; the prosecution failed to produce the evidence.  So, I filed a motion to dismiss the case.

My client had been diagnosed with diabetes; I recommended an expert report, and we obtained a very favorable expert report.

You already know that past results cannot guarantee future results.

You have to wonder, if an attorney has never gotten a DWI dismissed, do they know how to?

Feel free to contact me personally today at basneresq@me.com for a free initial case evaluation.

No comments:

Post a Comment